Saturday, November 23, 2013

The World's Worst Century

The "World's Worst Century" was released in 2004. That is a movie (with Jonathan in it) I haven't seen. And there is so little information about it. As I understand it wasn't released widely on DVD. I only know that this is a three part history series considering the fourteenth century which saw traumatic upheavals such as wars, epidemics and revolts. The series has 3 episodes: Agincourt, The Peasant's revolt and The Black death. Jonathan is playing Louis Heyligan. And I don't even know in which episode. I would love to see it. I've got two interests - Jonathan (of course :)) and I like to watch historical documentary. The problem is - where to find this series.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ksenia, Jonathan played Louis Heyligan in The Black Death. I don't know if it was released on DVD but you can watch it on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAsTHkkm_kI
    I hope you'll enjoy!... it's not really fun, though! :-P
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flo, thanks for the link. You should post this on the page. I recall Kimberley wanting to see it, have you told her?

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete