Monday, November 25, 2013

The Black Death DVD

Two days ago I found a person who has The Black Death DVD. It’s Peter Nicholson, The Black Death director (and Pompeii’s). I asked him if he knows where I can watch The World’s Worst Century documentary on the Internet. He was really nice chatting to me on the Facebook. I didn’t expect him doing this and I was surprised, when he said that he has this DVD and he will make me a copy. I’m really grateful to him. This morning he wrote that he made a copy and will post it to me this week. I’m looking forward to it.
And his Dartmoor Killing project is coming along well. He really hopes to be able to announce big news before Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. That's good news! I'm really glad his project is finally coming to fruition!
    Jonathan's appearances are sometimes hard to find except maybe on You Tube. It's not optimal but it's better than nothing. One I never could find is A Likeness in Stone. Do you have any idea where I can find this film?
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it too, Flo. If I ever find it, I will let you know. I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter Nicholson seems a very genuine, kind man :)

    ReplyDelete